Monday, February 9, 2015

Lesson 3 -- Learning Express Library 

1. I set up my Learning Express account. 
2. I chose to test my algebra skills. Although it certainly made me a little nervous to test my math skills, this testing center is very easy to use. I like that there is an option to take the test with the answers to help with studying. I also like that when you have completed the and select "View Answers" the correct answers are shown with explanations on the correct answer. This would be very helpful to a student trying to understand the concepts and not just get the right answers.
3. I explored the "Great Resumes" course. This course provided a lot of practical and useful data. I feel that the information is easy to read and digest. The course provides good guiding questions and good information for job seekers on all levels. Although I am not on the hunt for a job, I will certainly use this resource to improve my current resume.
4. I read through a portion of the e-book on the culinary arts. Again, this resource provided a lot of practical and useful data. I found the "insiders advice" very helpful. The quotes from professionals in the field were also helpful; guidance on picking a program, finding a job, and writing a resume.

1 comment:

  1. Learning Express is packed with great resources--I'm so glad you had a good experience with the Algebra practice test. The correct answer with explanations make a world of difference. It is one of my favorite things in Learning Express. Thanks for your post,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete