Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lesson 10 - Wrap Up

Lesson 10 - Wrap Up


1.  What was your biggest discovery?
The biggest discovery I found over the last ten weeks was the "American Decades" resources on the Gale Virtual Reference Library. I believe this will be a very useful tool for compiling general data for museum exhibits moving forward. It's a simple resource that is packed full of information!

A close second would be the Ebooks on EbscoHost. The ability to pull up full texts on an endless number of topics, is another resource I see playing a major role in my general research from here on out.


2. How will you promote or use the resources with your patrons, colleagues or students? In my role with the museum, I do not interact with patrons, however I fully plan to pass along my findings to my colleagues. I believe anyone that does research of any kind can benefit from all the resources featured over the last 10 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Super biggest discovery!! American Decades is the neatest collection--it covers so much info!

    Thanks so much for all your work on the Challenge! I've enjoyed reading your posts.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete